Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My New Baby

My New Baby 04 Nov 2015 07:00 #10029

• corgigirl
  • Bear Puppy
Hello Everyone,

I feel I must inform the whole world that yesterday, I was granted the honour of becoming Leo's new Mum. He will be coming to me as soon as I can get time off work and I hope that will be early next week. I cannot wait to give him all the love that I have and make him so happy that he will never want to leave me. I will post pictures of him as soon as poss but thank you for all your support since I lost my darling Mistie.

Re: My New Baby 04 Nov 2015 12:40 #10030

My eyes are watering for you because I'm so pleased for you and the handsome Leo he is a very lucky boy to have you as his forever mum and I know he will help to ease the pain and loss you feel for your Mistie.

Two weeks after my first akita Benny left for the bridge I took Asia in and she needed a lot of settling and training, she was very needy, helping her to be a happy girl really helped me with the loss of Benny, I always felt that Benny sent her to me I'm sure your Misty has helped you and Leo to come together as well

I'll be looking out for your photo's and if you need any help or advise with settling Leo in, please ask

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: corgigirl
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter