Welcome, Guest

What's best to feed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What's best to feed

What's best to feed 29 Mar 2017 08:35 #23180

• Jools
  • Bear Puppy
Hi all can you advise me the best food for bear he is 9 months old now , he's being fed hills large breed puppy as recommended by the vet ,but at training class yesterday they told me it was not suitable for an akita ,they recommend burns, you guys will know best as this is my first akita and I'm well and truly in love with this breed ,he's just fantastic ,look forward to hearing from you thanks

Re: What's best to feed 03 Aug 2017 14:44 #27789

I know this is a very late reply, but I hope you found the right food for your puppy My Asia has very bad allergies to all kinds of food so I cook everything she eats, food allergies can be a problems for akita's, so please let us know what food you ended up using My akita before Aisa was a very fussy eater, only chichen and rice, I added all kinds of vit and mineral powders to it, they're a fussy lot our akita's
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: What's best to feed Today 18:40 #27794

• Teresa
  • Administrator
As long as the food is hypo allergenic and meet is in the top 3 ingredients then it is a decent food for them. Only foods high in additives or with a low meat/fish content need to be avoided.
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter